Customer Service Representative
A Canton Ohio based, fast growing, family-owned wholesale food distribution company is now seeking a customer service representative. We are looking for a Customer Sales Representatives with a genuine hunger to succeed, strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills, and excellent communication, computer, and interpersonal skills.
The Customer Service Representative role is responsible for providing direct support to all assigned accounts as well as the Sales Team and customers. As a Customer Service Representative, the goal is to assist and help resolve all customer needs quickly and accurately.
- Assist in supporting and maintaining sales goals and growth within our distribution area.
- Answer high volume inbound calls from customers daily.
- Take and process orders daily as well as assisting with delivery questions and Will Call orders.
- Maintain Call List, monitor orders before cut-off and communicate regularly with the sales team and customers.
- Provide customers with invoice copies or directing them to the correct department.
- Alert sales team. Drivers and inside staff of customer needs or concerns
- Work under the stress of customer complaints and can remedy situations tactfully.
- Assist the Sales Team with credits/returns.
- Keep customers informed concerning product changes or changes in transportation schedules.
- Maintain all current contract and street accounts assigned as directed by the supervisor.
Requirements for this role include:
- Strong match to our cultural values
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit.
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through.
- Food and foodservice knowledge
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Ability to work some weekends.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- High school diploma or GED