Warehouse Order Selector
Job Opportunity with Atlantic Food Distributors
With over 60 years in the food distribution service, Atlantic Food Distributors delivers exceptional products and services throughout Ohio. From our humble beginnings in 1960 to our current Second-generation leadership, Atlantic Foods has delivered the highest quality products and services to our valued customers. Our Greek heritage runs deep within our company and is a driving force with how we view and operate our business. We’re passionate about food. We’re passionate about family. We’re passionate about our community. And we’re passionate about your success.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual to build a career with our warehouse department as an order selector. Here is what we are offering:
- A pay plan that rewards your effort and skill. Employees start at $13.00 per hour. Increases are based on ability and given after training and probation period
- A competitive benefits package.
- A positive work environment. We are a family company and we treat our employees accordingly.
- Career advancement. Your good work will not go unnoticed. Our trainers, dock foreman and night manager all began as order selectors.
- Maneuver an electric pallet jack through the warehouse.
- Use pick sheets to locate products (cases, boxes, bags).
- Build a safe and neat pallet of products to be delivered to the customer.
- Work in compliance with company standards of accuracy, product safety, and labeling, as well as OSHA and food safety standards.\
- 5 days per week. Sunday – Thursday night.
- 6:30 p.m. – finish, ending times may vary. We target 8-11 hour shifts.
- Overtime and weekend work are both available in peek season
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to match picksheets/labels to the items and perform simple math
- Inspection of the equipment
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Commitment. Arriving to work on time and as scheduled is required
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. repeatedly
- Willingness to work in different temperatures (Freezer -10, Cooler 28 to 38, Dry ambient temps)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to pass random drug test and background check
Drug Free Workplace